Monday 1 August 2016

Mad Summer Finish Dash - Day 1

Felix and I just got home from our weekend in Hamburg - the musical was awesome, and I enjoyed spending time with my friends and some of my relatives very much. We're pretty tired, but also happy :)
As announced in my WIPocalypse post, throughout August I will post pictures of my progress - with a primary focus on deadline-projects - every day, and I am going to call this the Mad Summer Finish Dash, or short MSFD. Here's where I start, with some progress from the trip (and shortly before).

Friday morning: I made a tiny start on my new try of Viajantje, knitted from that delicious yarn I showed the last time around:


On the train ride to and from Hamburg, I made some progress on Snowflake Party, finished the base pattern and the first border. Just 48 rows to go now, and I weighed the remaining yarn, looks like it will be plenty to finish.


 Stitching was harder to work on on the trip, but I still made a bit pf progress on the backstitch of the grandchildren project, and hope to make tons more today and tomorrow:


That's it for now, back for a new update hopefully tomorrow!

3 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Nice work on everything. You can do this!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Glad you had a good time away and made some progress too. Good luck with the daily posts, I'll try my best with daily comments for you!

Heather said...

Beautiful progress I'm glad you had fun!