Wednesday 24 August 2016

Mad Summer Finish Dash - Day 21

Sunday felt like a lot of stitching getting done, but then the pictures don't look like *that* much....I'm still content, though.

On the Strawberries-sampler, I added the title - some really fun one over one stitching, so tiny! and another 'pulled' band with pearl thread.


 Then on the Halloween Sampler, I finished the moon and a few stars and two bats and started the roof of the left most building. This one really felt like I made some progress - but then, according to our plan, I was already supposed to start the second part! I'm not convinced this will actually be done before Halloween, but I am not too concerned as it still is a lot of fun to stitch, no matter the season.


4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The tiny stitching is just perfect and the bats look great too.

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent progress on both! I think you'll be able to finish on the Halloween sampler, you're stitching along very quickly.

Brigitte said...

Auch das Halloween Teil hat Zuwachs bekommen. Wer ist der Designer?

Heather said...

Lovely progress I love the Halloween piece so far:)