Thursday 15 September 2016

September Gifted Gorgeousness

Hello my lovelies! Today is the checkin for the September Gifted Gorgeousness, and look at me, posting right in time! I have a bit of a different post planned this time, since - wonder over wonder - I did not work on any gift projects recently. I do have a lot of gifts coming up, though - with christmas and people reproducing and other stuff, I have a whole list do do, mostly before the end of the year, and I want to share with you what I hope to achieve (as usual, I'll probably not make all of the deadlines, but I will certainly try!). Most of these are knitting or crocheting projects, but there are also a few things I want to stitch.




  1. Two toddler-scarfes 'Sharky-Pie' - beginning of one is pictures in blue - as christmas presents for a friend's twins
  2. Two small Mill Hill kits as christmas presents for friends/coworkers of ours
  3. Shawl Lestrona for my grandma - the big pink thing in the picture. Started sometime last year (or even 2014), but I don't think I ever posted the latest progress...which was been quite a while, I made a mistake somewhere and need to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it.
  4. One pair of socks for Felix' dad - upper right in the picture. I turned them inside out this time so hopefully, you can see the pattern now
  5. One BSJ for a soon-to-be-a-dad coworkers of mine - due in December
  6. Two pairs of baby shoes - need to pick out patterns - one for a coworkers second child due in January, the other for the second child of the sister of a friend of Felix'.
  7. Possibly two little gifts for the siblings of those two second children so they get something as well...ideas?
  8. Shawl/Scarf for a friend
  9. Cut Thru' Cottage as a housewarming gift for Felix sister - possibly for Christmas as noone really know when the house will be ready to move in. Pictured above, I need to do a little less then three pages here.
  10. A hat for my granddad, and while I am at it possibly matching hats for ma grandma and Felix and me as well.
  11. ???
  12. PROFIT! Or rather go insane with all those plans :D
So, yes, lots of stuff to do...although there are quite a few things on there that could probably finished in a day or two if I wanted to. I will keep you updated with my progress, of course, and I will also try to get a bit of just-for-me stitching in there, so I don't lose my mind. Which I will do anyways, probably! Wish me luck, and quick needles.

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. You've certainly got enough to keep you posting for every GG this year!
For number 7, how about tooth fairy pockets? Assuming they are old enough to be losing teeth in the next couple of years? That usually starts about 5 years old.

Brigitte said...

Da hast du ja was vor. So viele Geschenke, die du selbst machen willst - aber ich zweifle nicht daran, dass du das schaffst.
Ich finde Jos Idee für #7 toll.

Kaisievic said...

That sounds like a great GG list, my dear. Good luck with your goals.

Heather said...

Wow good luck!